- Analyze your current business situation
- Identify the best growth opportunities
- Determine models for growth
- Build budgets that support your business’ visions and strategic plans
- Find ways to strengthen your organizations’ products/services
- Determine the best sales strategies for your markets
- Optimize the roles and responsibilities of your management teams
- Discover the operations systems needed to support a growing business
- Improve profitability and financial performance
- Implement revised business plans
- Listening to Your Business™ is a 4-hour workshop with exercises that help identify where your business is in its life cycle; where you want it to be; and what you need to do to get there. A 3-step action plan is the foundation of the program.
NewVenture™ Women Veteran Entrepreneur Boot Camp
Astra Women’s Business Alliance, as an affiliate of Kauffman FastTrac® , is partnering to deliver an innovative NewVenture™ Women Veteran Entrepreneur course to women military veterans. These classes are led by trained facilitators with entrepreneurial training. Veterans will learn tips on marketing, finance, operations, and building an organizational culture prepared for long-time success. Limited availability. Future opportunities will be offered following completion to meet with corporations and agencies for possible contracts. $450 per person, includes food, textbooks, access to resource networks and online promotion for businesses who complete the course.
Learn more about Astra events.